How to Activate Your McAfee Mobile Security Subscription?
You can activate McAfee Mobile Security subscription using the steps below.
Step 1: Reset Your McAfee Mobile Security
- Start the Settings app on your Android mobile.
- Select Apps and McAfee Mobile Security.
- Now, scroll down and click the Storage.
- Click Manage Storage.
- Select Clear data.
Step 2: Resend the subscription link
- Visit McAfee’s official website from your browser via mcafee.com/active.
- Press My Account and sign in.
- Now, enter your email ID and password and then login to the website.
- Press My Account, Subscribe.
- Press Add device and then select the mobile device icon.
- Click Send link, choose the type of device and subscription you want to install, and press next.
- Select the text and email it, and it depends on how you want your product key or activation code.
- Enter Email ID and Contact Number, and then select Send Email.
- Now, you need to wait till you receive an activation code.
Step 3: Activate Your McAfee Setup
- Open McAfee app on your Android mobile.
- Press the stacked menu icon you see in the upper-right corner of the screen, and then press enter Product Key.
- Enter the product key you received, and wait for activation to complete.
- Press yes and create a six-digit PIN.
- You can create a PIN using your email and enter a new PIN, and click next.
- Tap the stacked menu that appears in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Click Notifications, set your security question, and then enter a six-digit PIN.
- Choose two questions and answer relevant to each, and click Save.
- Press Anti-theft to activate. Click Activate and then press Finish.
If you facing any technical issue in following the above steps to activate your McAfee setup or McAfee Enter Product Key, then contact us and get help immediately.